[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] DRAFT email: Introducing International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles for 2016

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Tue Dec 29 16:33:18 EST 2015

I've made all the corrections to the color coding and checked to make sure
everything is correct.
Here is my first draft of the email to go out to potential sponsors. I
wasn't sure what email they should respond to.

thanks,

==================

Hello,

Python is one the top 5 languages deployed by enterprises worldwide. Want
to engage with the Python community all around the world? Now you can
support community-led Python conferences across the world through one
central point of contact - the Python Software Foundation.

Regardless of the venue, Python community conferences attract a diverse and
exclusive audience of developers, technologists, programmers and hackers;
bloggers, authors and web developers; CTOs, managers and entrepreneurs;
scientists, engineers and domain experts.

The Python Software Foundation has put together a prospectus to allow you
to customize your sponsorship bundle or to sponsor* all 10 *of the
international PyCons participating in our program.

Please see the attached prospectus and feel free to email our team directly
at bundle-sponsorship-wg at python.org <pycon-sponsors at python.org> if you have
any questions or want more information before deciding whether to step
forward as a sponsor. Thank you!

--
Betsy Waliszewski
Python Software Foundation