[Borgbackup] Very large delta's when pruning a static backup

F Wessels storkeen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:38:44 EST 2022

Hi mr. Waldmann,

Unfortunately the ZFS filesystem where the backup repo is stored isn't
snapshotted. So calculating the diff using that method is unfortunately
unavailable but I'll make a request to include that as well.

The program for the remote sync is rclone. We use it to store the repo in
two different offsite locations. One is a public cloud object store the
other is a private object store.

I'll produce some more data regarding this issue. I did see that rclone was
transfering many files.

thank you very much for looking into this.