[Borgbackup] logging question

Thorsten von Eicken tve at voneicken.com
Sun Nov 8 21:23:44 EST 2020

Does borg server keep a log of commands somewhere, or is that something
one can enable?

I have a backup server to which many clients back up using borg serve
running using ssh forced commands and it would be really nice if I could
get a list of commands executed on the server, e.g., if borg serve
logged each command to a file and perhaps also the result code. This
would be in addition to the regular logging which happens on the
clients. Maybe this is something I could create by exec'ing a shell
script instead of the borg serve command, but I'm a bit weary of
unexpected security implications.

Thoughts?

-TvE