[Borgbackup] 'borg list' on bigger repo runs for days.

David Krause krause at biochem2.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jul 8 07:11:48 EDT 2020

Am 08.07.2020 um 11:15 schrieb Dmitry Astapov:

> Now, whether this means that borg intends to read 1000T at 40mb/s or
> not - I am not sure. You can try adding "--debug" to your list command
> and see if it adds any clarity.

hopefully not..
I'll cancel the current job and try "--debug"

Am 08.07.2020 um 12:12 schrieb Thomas Waldmann:
>> This is ubuntu's borg 1.1.5
> Please reproduce with borg 1.1.13.
>
> There's a PPA for ubuntu from the package maintainer with recent borg.

I now try the same with the newest stable from the site.

borg-linux64 1.1.13

root at backup1:~# ./borg-linux64 -p --debug list
/mnt/backups/backup_CommonStorage/
using builtin fallback logging configuration
35 self tests completed in 0.08 seconds
Replaying segments   0%