[Borgbackup] Hostname change, now there is a problem?

Gerrit A. Smit gait at ATComputing.nl
Fri Feb 16 03:47:23 EST 2018

Op 16-02-18 om 00:09 schreef Rob Klingsten:
> I brought over all the data from the old server with rsync -av and it’s in the exact same path as it was on the old server (/data/*) …

So this rsync included all local borg data?

And did you configure borg to not do compression?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

AT COMPUTING BV

Gerrit A. Smit

AT Computing           Telefoon: +31 24 352 72 22
Dé one-stop-Linux-shop Telefoon cursussecretariaat: +31 24 352 72 72
Kerkenbos 12-38        TI at ATComputing.nl
6546 BE  Nijmegen      www.atcomputing.nl

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gesmit/