[Borgbackup] key export

Jasper Knockaert jasper at knockaert.nl
Thu Nov 2 15:33:15 EDT 2017

Hi Ronald

Thank you for your reaction. But it is not really an answer to my
question. Perhaps I formulated it poorly, but what I want to know is
whether the exported key is encrypted or not. Put differently: can
anyone with read access to the archive storage decrypt its contents
after obtaining an exported key?

Best regards

Jasper