[Borgbackup] What don't you like about Borg?

Dave Cottingham dac at conceptual-analytics.com
Thu Oct 20 10:39:33 EDT 2016

My use of borg has been limited to testing and playing with it, so my
comments may be ill informed.

But the reason I haven't used it for my backups is the lack of multiple
backends. ssh is great in principle, but when it comes to buying online
space for the backups, none of the more affordable options do ssh.

Perhaps a documented backend API would enable the user community to help
out with this.

Thanks,
Dave Cottingham