[Borgbackup] migrating from attic

Alexey Bazhin baz at irc.msk.ru
Tue Mar 22 05:31:19 EDT 2016

Making partial backups didn't helped.

I was able to reproduce the problem on a clean repo and small amount of
static data:

attic init repo
attic create --stats repo::backup1 data
borg upgrade repo
rm -rf ~/.cache/borg
borg create -v --stats repo::backup2 data (deduplication doesn't work)
rm -rf ~/.cache/borg
borg create -v --stats repo::backup3 data (deduplication does work)

Also I tried a number of actions with repository to recreate cache
(borg prune for example or borg create -n), but it didn't help.

Alexey Bazhin <baz at irc.msk.ru>