[Python-Belgium] New meetup at Adimian HQ - Python, Pizza & Lightning Talks Night Vol. I

Jens Roelant jens at adimian.com
Thu Jan 16 10:04:14 EST 2020

Hi everyone!

We're organizing a new Meetup series at our office in Brussels. Our goal is
to combine networking & lightning talks with drinks & pizza. The first
event is set to take place on Thursday the 19th of March.

All information & how to register can be found here:
https://adimianpizza.eventbrite.be

*If you would like to participate and also act as a speaker, feel free to
get in touch!*

Kind regards,

--

Jens Roelant | Business Developer
http://adimian.com/ <http://www.adimian.com/> | jens at adimian.com
<eric.gazoni at adimian.com>
Mobile: +32 498 23 09 57 <+32%20498%2023%2009%2057>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adimian/

ADIMIAN.BE SPRL
Rue Royale 87
B-1000 BRUSSELS