[Python-Belgium] Python Dinner @ FOSDEM

Hugo Herter hugo at hugoherter.com
Tue Jan 16 10:44:23 EST 2018

Hello Belgian Pythonistas,

As discussed with Ludovic, I am working on organizing a Python Dinner on
Saturday evening (Feb. 3rd aka during FOSDEM).

I got an offer from Chez Léon, where we already had a Python dinner, as
they can host 40 people with ease.

They have two options for the menu: either we pick in advance one of their
menus for everyone (limited options but interesting prices) or everyone is
à-la-carte.

Also, they do not want to handle individual payments (per table or everyone
together), but we could get individual VAT receipts for people on a *business
trip*.

I would like to offer an option to book the dinner in advance, with a
chosen menu and a platform such as Eventbrite to book the dinner.
I have never done this before, does it look like a smart move ? Eventbrite
or an alternative ?

Pythonically yours,

*H**ugo **H**ERTER*
hugoherter.com <http://www.hugoherter.com/>