[PyBel] Python Workgroups and Meetups - 2016 - 2017

Jeroen Dierckx jeroen at shore.be
Thu Jul 21 12:28:21 EDT 2016

The meetup in Herentals was fun, and we are certainly going to do more.
Thanks for the acknowledgement Stef!

I thinking of doing a lightning-talk only meetup in Herentals, but
haven't planned anything yet ... So if people from around Herentals
want to help out, feel free to get in touch.
Although organising your own event is probably even better ;)

In any case, i too would love to hear where the possible Python event
organisers are at :)

Best regards
Jeroen