[Baypiggies] Python devs in SF/Bay Area: Coffee Chat?

Bas Steins blog at bascodes.com
Sun Jun 19 13:52:22 EDT 2022

Hi,I'm Bas. I am a Python developer longer than I like to think about it. I have been to a business travel to Southern California and extend my (first) stay in California a bit. By the end of next week (starting approx. 23th), I'll be around in the SF/Bay area for a week or two.I haven't found a scheduled meeting in that time but maybe some of you would like to have a coffee with me somewhere?  Would be nice to get to know a few more Python devs!Best,  –Bas

Connect with me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bascodes

Sent from iCloud