[Baypiggies] Help with creating Python-based Mac Application

Hasan Diwan hasan.diwan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:35:54 EDT 2022

Irv,
On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 10:44, irv furrypants.com <irv at furrypants.com> wrote:

> I am at the point where I am trying to turn this into a single file
> application.  I've worked through all the documentation using PyInstaller
> to do this.  The good news is that I can now build a Windows application.

https://gist.github.com/pudquick/1495f9a8b0c5f4c73bbe was helpful the last
time I embedded python into an OS X python application. -- H

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable