[Baypiggies] pythondev.slack.com for chatting

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Feb 2 22:54:37 EST 2016

No worries. Maybe I was sensitized to the issue by the recent
kerfuffle on this list about the hijacking (?) of the baypiggies
meetup. There's also a big discussion on python-ideas about
alternatives to mailing lists (under the subject "A bit meta" if you
want to read it in the python-ideas archives). It irks me that the
Slack channel cannot be read without an account. But none of that
should be your problem!

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)