[Baypiggies] We are streaming tonight - and we moved rooms

James Nicholson nicholsonjf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 05:13:15 CET 2014

Hey everyone,

My sincerest apologies for missing this meeting and hence not filming the
talk.

Glen, did the recording of the Hangout on Air make it to your YouTube
channel? If so, you can download the MPEG-4 from the video manager and I
can upload to the BayPiggies channel.

See you all for next month's iPython talk, looking forward to it.

-James

James Nicholson
nicholsonjf.com