[Baypiggies] Reminder: Connecting Customers to Contractors during "Random Access" tonight

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Aug 22 17:32:17 CEST 2013

Tonight I'll be trying to connect customers and contractors. Only one
customer can show tonight. The other can't make it (prior obligation).
Also, a lot of the contractors who are interested also can't make it. So,
it may be a very short meeting (maybe 15-30 min).

Still, it never hurts to at least get names and faces together and connect
people. Not only do I want to help get these customers developers (because
I'm simply too busy). I also want to help developers who have an interest
in learning Django (and what better way to do something but be on the line
to produce a product) or developers who have the skills but want to know
how to contract.

I'll be on bicycle tonight (because it seems like it'll be a nightmare to
get anyhow -- hopefully I can filter traffic). I'll see you there if all
goes well..

Cheers,

Glen
--

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action
always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.

-- Frank Tibolt