[Baypiggies] Baypiggies meetings at LinkedIn

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:13:18 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've been in communication with our contact at LinkedIn, and have suggested
that she distribute
our meeting dates/times with internal software people so that they can
attend and participate in the future meetings.

Apparently, there is a group of Python users there and they are interested
in attending Baypiggies meetings.

I will be meeting with our contact this Friday to go over some details
regarding the meeting location.

Unfortunately, April 25th is not available to us at LinkedIn, since our
contact will be on vacation that week.
I think this is a small price to pay for an opportunity to be hosted by
LinkedIn as well as have opportunities to meet with developers and
hear about LinkedIn projects.

If there are no objections, I'll advocate for our typical 4th Thursday of
the month starting in May - subject to LinkedIn's availability
and policies.

Thanks for your attention and patience

Tony