[Baypiggies] Novice Programmer Asking For Assistance

Lynn Root erin.lynn.root at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:53:51 CEST 2012

Hey Mark,

You should actually have Python already installed, probably version 2.7.
The way to check is open a terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
and type 'python'. If you don't get an error, and see a '>>>' prompt,
you're good!

Let me know if you have any questions or issues!

Lynn Root

Sent from my cloud device.