[Baypiggies] ANN: Intro+Intermediate Python, San Francisco, Aug 1-3

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:32:50 CEST 2012

I can say that for a beginner looking to get a kick start with Python, this
is a great class. I took them last year and now 70% of my code is in
python..still have to carry some perl legacy code. The exercises are
detailed and questions are answered patiently by Wesley. You should plan to
ask as many questions as you can..it helped me get a better handle on the
language specially when I wrote the first python line on day 1.

-Abhi

Abhishek Pratap
Bioinformatics Systems Analyst - 3
DOE- Joint Genome Institute