[Baypiggies] PyCon Tutorials

Nick Stinemates nstinemates at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:53:37 CET 2011

I was considering going To PyCon but my wife has no interest and no
one I know is going.

If I were in your situation, I'd be looking at

Python 101 / Hands on intermediate Python, whichever you feel is more applicable
Python/Django workshop
Documenting your project with Sphinx
Packaging, Documenting, and Distributing your Python Codebase

That covers all aspects of a project, except for testing. That's
(sadly) missing.

Nick