[Baypiggies] Need Career advice

Hasan Diwan hasan.diwan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 05:07:56 CET 2011

>> I am currently employed, but I'd like something more educational than
>> what I'm doing right now. My experience is mainly in computational
>> finance and SQL. So, is anyone hiring?

Perhaps I should clarify what I mean by "educational" -- some place
that allows me to grow and not pigeonhole me into doing what my
experience says I've done in the past (computational finance/SQL, as
noted above). Now, I don't mind either of those roles, I feel I'm
becoming typecast as such and feel as though I could offer a potential
employer more than that.
--
Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon telephone mobil