[Baypiggies] Type checking - argument for it being bad practice?

Seth Friedman sfseth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 18:18:46 CEST 2010

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your thoughts, it's been educational.  I pretty much agree
with everything that's been said - I don't know the root of the "avoid type
checking!" school and maybe I was misinterpreting, but this has all been
very interesting.

About the "it depends" - totally.  I might be a more paranoid programmer
than average, but it's great to see so many takes on this problem space.

Thanks again,
~seth