[Baypiggies] YouGov looking for a Django contractor

Brent Tubbs brent.tubbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:43:57 CEST 2010

My employer is looking for someone who knows Django to help on a
couple of projects for about a month.   (Though personally I wouldn't
be surprised if it was more like two months.)  The work is basically
taking a smallish Google App Engine app (in Python) and converting it
to run on regular Django, then improving it some.  If you're
comfortable with these technologies and interested in a short-term
gig, let me know off list.

Thanks!
Brent

(Oh and we're located in downtown Palo Alto.  You could work from our
office or from home.)