[Baypiggies] Production users of Django?

Jeff Enderwick jeff.enderwick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:55:48 CEST 2010

I think this is an excellent idea. I don't know if there is enough
pull from Django for you to make the big bucks, though. Having a
Python Heroku would be good for Python/Django, IMO.

I just did my latest project using RoR, because Heroku & EY exist.
Deployment with Heroku is SO easy, and I am not trapped in a
proprietary set of APIs, just in case I need to take over hosting on
my own.