[Baypiggies] Production users of Django?

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 02:06:07 CEST 2010

To give you a little more background, I have a stealth mode startup in the
cloud infrastructure space. We are looking at whether we want to have a
product targeted toward Django, perhaps similar to how Engine Yard and
similar companies target Ruby on Rails. We are partial toward Python as much
of our infrastructure is written in Python and we think the Python space is
under-served compared to Ruby. Any feedback I get will help us to make
decisions and to justify Django as a valid target market to investors (who
generally have heard of Ruby on Rails but not Python and Django).

Thanks!
 - Jeff