[Baypiggies] Dinner anyone?

Stephen Lacy slacy at slacy.com
Thu Jul 22 22:22:23 CEST 2010

FYI tonight is the Mountain View "Thursday Night Live" which means Castro
St. will be closed after about 4 or 5pm.  Parking may be harder, but it's a
fun time to head downtown, since they have live music, classic cars, and
lots of outdoor dining.

That said, I'm busy tonight, but have fun guys.

Steve