[Baypiggies] [JOB] Software Engineer, Cloud Fabric Team, Nimbula Inc.

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 2 19:12:57 CEST 2010

   probably good to bear in mind that every company
is a combination of people, each with a particular
mindset, and all with the problem of communication
and coordination.
   the political structure of the company may have
someone controlling hiring messages using some well-
intentioned but unwise criteria; it seems likely
that the hiring managers would have a variety of
"takes" on who'd be acceptable--weighted toward
practical, get-it-done values.
   from an applicant's point of view, does an
application really get screened with respect to
the criteria of the writer and is there a way to
end-run directly to the hiring managers.
   i'm particularly interested in the latter idea.
tho'ts?