[Baypiggies] Contract job opportunity - Django / Python CMS

Andrew Klein ahk1212 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 23:12:45 CET 2010

I am looking for a django / python architect / engineering lead to oversee the construction of a high traffic CMS backed public web site. Design starts now. Launch is in April or thereabouts. I am ideally looking for someone in the San Francisco bay area but that is not a requirement. I am also willing to consider hiring a development company to do the work as we may decide not to hire a team in house. If you are interested and available during this time frame, please respond to this email with a brief resume and a couple of URLs that point to recent work.