[Baypiggies] moving from app engine -> AWS/other, shopping for parts...

Rich Pixley rich.pixley at palm.com
Sat Sep 5 19:31:10 CEST 2009

I concur about the "horror" story.  The author takes no responsibility
for whatever problem existed between himself and rimuhosting even after
months of an apparently ongoing problem.  He admits overload from
yahoo.  He admits a cgi script on index.  But the only responsibility he
takes is for selecting what he thinks is a bad hosting agency.

IMO, he had a responsibility for sorting out the problem long before it
escalated to the point he's complaining about.  Personally, I totally
discard his report.

FTR, I've never heard of rimuhosting before and have no connection to
it.  The only message I take from the "horror" story is a cautionary one
about the author.

--rich