[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 2009 meeting?

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 30 19:41:05 CET 2009

   We have you scheduled to present on November 19
at Symantec's VCafe at 350 Ellis Street in Mountain
View. Meeting starts at 7:30, Newbie Nugget starts
at 7:35, your presentation follows the Newbie Nugget,
probably around 7:45 or 7:50; you have until 8:45 to
9:00, around which time we have group announcements
("mapping") and then socializing ("random access").
   all seems set to me. what's the context of your
question (previous messages in the thread)?