[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Jeff Younker jeff at drinktomi.com
Fri Oct 9 23:15:57 CEST 2009

I don't know if I expressed enough interested before, but yes, I'm
interested in applying.  I can answer all the questions on your list.

Although it's been many years since I was in the biological world, I
do have the background.  I was on my way to a double major in both
mathematics and biochemistry, but left school with a very large minor
in bioch.  I spent a year as an undergraduate doing three dimensional
reconstructions of molecules from electron micrographs.  So, yes, I do
have the background, and I'd love to move more in that direction.  It
would also be a lot of fun to work with you.

My resume is attached.

-jeff