[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Oct 6 19:00:24 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009, Benjamin Sergeant wrote:

> Agreed, the job looks very interesting. But I would say that one
> should not be affraid to apply, even if you have very little knowledge
> in bio-informatics.

That seems a bit rude.  Particularly given the mini-quiz about biology,
clearly the people hiring for the job want a biology background.  I'm
generally willing to apply for jobs where I'm a decent fit, but not jobs
where I am a poor fit for the advertised requirements.

"....Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail..."  --Siobhan