[Baypiggies] Speaking of Wave

RYAN DELUCCHI bender at onsrc.com
Sat Nov 21 00:39:42 CET 2009

At the Google Code Camp this last summer I already got my feet wet
with Google Wave (or leaped into the deep-end: depending on your
perspective I suppose).  Nonetheless, there seems to be a lot of
interest in Google Wave, so I say a talk at the next meeting on Wave
would be cool: for those of us that have used Wave already, it would
have the added benefit of generating some interesting conversation.

But, I'm curious what folks mean when they say that "cloud computing"
is another topic to be discussed at the next meeting?  It *sounds*
very interesting as well, but I'm wondering what will be talked about
in this context.

Ryan