[Baypiggies] Video Taping tonight

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Nov 19 19:03:40 CET 2009

As always I try to video tape the meetings. However, limited equipment and
very little time to setup (we usually can only get in a few moments before)
has made things difficult.

We are becoming a team. I will bring all of the equipment (it's here at work
with me), -- INCLUDING an male-to-male audio cable for the microphones.

We have the same need as last month -- capturing microphone input! If not,
the camera does an adequate job (but not nearly as good).

I will be announcing and other things so any help we can get to get setup,
and start on time, would be greatly appreciated. I'm leaving Berkeley (work)
at 4 p.m. today and will be CalTraining/Light Railing down -- I think that's
enough time. Talk to me off list if you want to pitch in (we had some great
help last month :))

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis