[Baypiggies] Contract: short-term Python/C/XML

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun May 31 20:06:07 CEST 2009

I've gotten a lead on a good job (though I understand the pay won't be
highly remunerative up-front, part of your "pay" is getting public
acknowledgment for Open Source work), but the person needing help doesn't
have time to sift through lots of resumes.  I've offered to forward
resumes from people I can personally vouch for, so feel free to contact
me off-list if you're interested and I know you.

You absolutely need to be comfortable with both Python and C extension
programming (the latter is why I'm not doing this), and XML knowledge is
strongly preferred.  Also good is general web server knowledge.

If you know Uche Ogbuji, you can get in touch with him directly.  (I'm
not posting his e-mail address to cut down on spam.)

my-python-code-runs-5x-faster-this-month-thanks-to-dumping-$2K-
    on-a-new-machine-ly y'rs  - tim