[Baypiggies] Spamalot/Next BayPIGgies meeting date

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat May 30 19:56:07 CEST 2009

I intentionally didn't organize the date for Spamalot so I could get a
list of interested people first. I want to make certain we don't pick
a date that several people who are interested in attending can't make.

I have a list of interested people now. We are planning on a Thursday
(same time of the week as BayPIGgies). We're not going immediately
because immediate seats are sold out.

I'm planning one of these days:
a) Thr, 4-June
b) Thr, 11-June
c) Thr, 18-June
d) Thr, 25-June

Jim, which one of the above is our next BayPIGgies, so I don't
schedule on the same night.

If you're still interested in Spamalot, please send me an email. Here
are ticket prices for Thursday evenings:

Side Balcony $30.00
Balcony $40.00
Mezzanine $70.00
Orchestra/Loge $70.00

There has not yet been any discussion on if we split up (so we can
choose prices we're happier with on price or location), but meet back
up at intermission. We can also arrange a time before/after for
socializing.

Cheers,

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com