[Baypiggies] Software Engineer with Python/Django Exp for Breakthrough Online Video Site

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Mar 16 18:10:16 CET 2009

Readers,

     Forgive me for not knowing the guidelines exactly, I could be
wrong. JJ is the one who I remember knows this very well.

     So, although I may be mistaken, isn't a blind recruiter-like-post
like this to BayPIGgies technically against our posting/mail etiquette
guidelines?

Cheers,

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi