[Baypiggies] [RECRUITER] Finding work - Company: MochiMedia (S.F.)

elan.martinez at gmail.com elan.martinez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:58:02 CEST 2009

Hi Bob- just to clear the confusion, I was not posting your company as a place where I recruit for currently. If you had seen the original thread, this thread was meant as an informational resource for companies who use python, and I in no way was suggesting that I represented Mochi Media.  (There is a seperate JOBS postng area for companies reps or those representing your comapny to  post jobs).   In my posting you will see that I suggested to anyone interested in Mochi to apply directly at the company site.  I only offered up myself as an additional informational for anyone who may have wanted some additional insight.

So apologies for any confusion.

Best,
Elan