[Baypiggies] OSCON and Spam

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jul 22 17:58:04 CEST 2009

I still have an extra can of SPAM that I need to give away... Can we
do a SPAM Raffle at Oscon or something? Fundraiser for BayPIGgies at
our booth?

Seriously, I need to get rid of this crap. Since I bought some for
Spamalot, I have extra.

On an interesting note, I also bought the Spam *Lite* single serving
pack... I was starving the other day and made a spam sandwich. This
*light* single serving is 150 calories. Of those 150 calories, 100
come from fat!?! (And this is light?)

Anyhow, shall I bring the extra can of Spam for us to do any kind of
auction... It's silly.. or maybe creative... and sounds fun :)

I'll have it with me -- tell me what I can do with it...  silly can of
spam :)

Glen