[Baypiggies] call for newbie nuggets for july and/or august

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:50:28 CEST 2009

Almir,

Permit me to offer a suggestion.

In the past when we covered metaclasses, some of the newbies were turned off
due to their complexity.  It led them to believe that Python as a whole was
too complex.  It's important to remind newbies that metaclasses are
interesting, but they're also a bit esoteric.  I.e. most Python programmers
don't spend all day writing metaclasses.

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with
great love. -- Mother Teresa