[Baypiggies] [JOB] Systems Engineer, San Francisco, CA

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:09:49 CEST 2008

Beau,

You're ad violates our group policy on job postings (to both this list
and the website).
Specifically this clause:
# Principals only, no recruiters. We prefer ads to come from technical
people to make it easier to get questions answered

You can see the complete policy on job postings here:
http://baypiggies.net/new/plone/job-listings

Thanks,
-Bill Deegan