[Baypiggies] OT: Google Earth, DejaNews/Groups - Python users? at meeting?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:46:41 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:30 AM, john_re <john_re at fastmail.us> wrote:
> I'm interested in speaking with some GE & DN/G people, general questions
> about using these tools.  Anyone know if they are python users?  Know if
> any of them might likely or are often/occasionally at BayPiggies
> meetings?
>
> A few months ago, there was discussion about holding BayPiggies meetings
> at some other Google locations, IIRC GEarth was mentioned as a
> possibility - correct?  Anyone still interested in doing that?
>
> Thanks.  :)

YouTube expressed interest in holding one or two meetings, but since
they were not able to commit to an ongoing engagement, I decided it
would be too disruptive.  My experience in the past with this group is
that it really doesn't like jumping around between locations.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
The safest way to do multithreaded programming is to put each thread
in its own process ;)