[Baypiggies] FW: O'Reilly User Group & Professional Association Program

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 01:12:44 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Smith1, Robert E <robert.e.smith1 at lmco.com>
wrote:

> >>I just go the email summary and it didn't include this message made it
> >>so I am resending it.

All of this info is/was on the old Baypiggies site (html-based).
but due to operating problems with the Plone version of our site (and no
Plone admin), I have not been able to get it organized and usable.
The list of book reviews by Baypiggies members is somewhat readable, but the
lists of publisher user groups that we can participate in and the benefits
of each are TBD.