[Baypiggies] What do you want to know about Stackless?

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:44:53 CEST 2008

I'm interested in hearing about if/how Stackless can work with applications
that are forced to use threads for some functionality due to pre-existing
third-party code/APIs.  (The few times I've tried to do this, I've gotten
segfaults.)

I'd also be interested in hearing about Psyco, and PyPy for that matter,
though I have no particular preference regarding which one is discussed.

- Atul