[Baypiggies] Baypiggies: do you want a presentation on Python Equations ( zunzun.com ) ?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 05:46:34 CEST 2008

Is anyone interested in a presentation on Python Equations ( zunzun.com ) ?
The developer (James Phillips) has indicated he may be visiting from Alabama
at some point this summer, and would like to present.

Available BayPIGgies dates as of now are: Thu 10 Jul, Thu 14 Aug, Thu 11 Sep
If it's on any date other than a second Tuesday, we could accomodate that too.

Can I have a '++' or '--' on that from any of you folks?

Thanks,
Stephen