[Baypiggies] Fwd: hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:35:03 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 29, 2008, Mike Cheponis wrote:
>>
>> Hope you are well.
>>
>> Say, have you ever attended a Python meeting within the last 3 or so
>> years?
>
> Yes, not that it's any of your business.

I've seen you there! Hey - I still want a copy of your book!

Personally, I could make it to San Bruno, but not often to SF
meetings. However, I understand that for some people it would be
harder to make San Bruno than SF.

Would it make sense to switch off among all 3? If the Youtube people
and the GoogleSF people are willing to do the hosting, we could have
first month of each quarter (JAN, APR, JUL, OCT) in Mountain view, 2nd
month of the quarter in San Francisco (FEB, MAY, AUG, NOV) and last
month of the quarter in San Bruno (MAR, JUN, SEP, DEC).

Hrmmm - given the weather, I think I'd rather have august in San
francisco. Likely to be cooler. ;-)

It would certainly vary the group of attendees. And depending on the
speaker, may draw more or fewer people.

What do folks think?

--
cordially,