[Baypiggies] Frequently Argued Objections

Seth Friedman sfseth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 02:20:21 CEST 2008

Thanks for the PyPi tip.   I will definitely look, I just didn't know of it
prior to this thread.   Which does speak to your point about the relative
marketing prowess of the different communities - perhaps the lack of
marketing of the python community is something that subconsciously appealed
to me.  :)

~seth