[Baypiggies] Python magazine code

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jul 29 04:03:16 CEST 2008

Doug,
    I believe we spoke a few times about articles in Python magazine.
I'm writing today regarding a special promotion for the BayPIGgies
listserv group. I personally would like to purchase a paper
subscription to the magazine. However, I am a member of BayPIGgies and
have heard several other members who were very interested in the offer
previously mentioned (three month free PDF subscription to the
magazine). If we can work out the details of this agreement, I'd like
to order the magazine but make certain members of BayPIGgies can also
get the three month PDF subscription.

    Any help you can give us in this matter would be greatly
appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi