[Baypiggies] Python magazine code

Chris Rebert cvrebert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:09:06 CEST 2008

Yeah, I apologize; I lost interest after looking at the web preview of
the magazine and finding it not very interesting, so I never really
followed through with this.
I also contemplated the possibility they might want someone to write a
review or something in exchange for the free issues, which also turned
me off.

- Chris