[Baypiggies] Valentines day baypiggies?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Jan 25 04:31:41 CET 2008

    jj, you did good, in my view. i'm not in charge, just
the speaker-getter.
    as to my one vote, i'm having trouble with the
tug-o-war between my conscience and my
sympathies for romance and family peace.

    have we all agreed to change the date?

    as to my announcing, i announce to bayPIGgies
as well as to what seem to me to be appropriate
lugs and other interest group mailing lists. (if any
of you have suggestions, please let me know: i
email balug, conspire, penlug, sf-lug, and svlug.)
    when i've got confidence in the date, whatever
it will be or is, i'll then announce, and this time
with two weeks' notice to bayPIGgies.